Beeing Newton Press Information
Beeing Newton! is an arcade side scroller game for the iOS platform. The game sees Newton return to his formerly happy hive to find disaster has struck and all his friends are sick and the flowers are dying.
You must pilot Newton, collecting nectar from the flowers to revive his friends and discover the source of the hive's misfortune.
The game places an emphasis on player skill. While player-game interactions are simple, the timing, precision and speed are rewarded with high-speed fun. Play encourages the progressive building of the little bee's abilities to allow the player to overcome the increasing challenge as the story moves from the meadows near the hive to the dark forest where danger lurks!
- Back story told through illustrated cut scenes.
- Novel character control offering highly dynamic game-play (with a tiered reward system) and high speed action.
- Collectable nectar (release by flower pollenation) that can be traded for increasing skills and power-ups.
- In-game achievements celebrated with rewards shareable on Twitter and Facebook.
- Apple Game Center integration with high-score leaderboard, achievements and friend challenges.
- No adverts or time-out periods limiting game-play.
Devices/Platforms: iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 6 & 6 Plus. iPad 2, Mini, Air, Air 2. iOS v7 and above.
App Price: Free. In-App purchases available.
Release Date: 26th September 2015.
Press Kit Images
Press kit archive: BeeingNewton_PressKit.zip
For additional information, exclusive content, interviews or to be kept abreast of the release schedule, please email us at email@example.com
You can also follow @WallyConka on Twitter.
Conka Games is a small team working in geographically dispersed locations (UK, Netherlands, USA & Czech Republic) and Beeing Newton is a labor of love that has been a long time in the making, due in part to an unhealthly level of perfectionism!
The team is comprised of developers, a graphic artist and general game consultant, a team of testers and some solid supporters making tea and not getting too cross that it has taken so long!